YÕKOSO (ようこそ) !!
Welcome to the website of the Chiltern Karate Association. We are a traditional Shotokan Karate Association with well-established Clubs throughout the Chilterns – in Amersham, Aylesbury, Chesham and Holmer Green.
The practice of karate may bring many benefits, including improved fitness levels, self-discipline, and confidence. So whether you are looking for a new challenge or interested in self-defence techniques, trying to improve your health and fitness, or looking for a screen-free activity for your kids, get in touch with us!
– Suitable for men, women & children (7+);
– Families welcome (reduced rates apply);
– Friendly, supportive environment;
– Excellent & enjoyable way to get fit;
– Learn effective forms of self-defence;
– First trial lesson is free;
– you can join any class, at any dojo throughout the month of January;
– £25 for a 6 weeks’ adult course;
– £20 for a 6 weeks’ junior course;
– No joining fees & no monthly direct debit (just pay as you train).
Please contact either 07753 761778 or 01494 758079 for further details, or use the contact forms
“The ultimate aim of Karate lies not in victory nor defeat, but in the perfection of the character of its participants.” (Gichin Funakoshi)