We have the absolute pleasure of welcoming back Scott Langley for a one day seminar. The course will be restricted to 30 places and will consist of 2 x 90 min sessions with lunch in between.
Cost will be £20 per person, and priority will be given to CKA members.
- Holmer Green dojo
- 2 x 90 min sessions
- First session – 10:30am to 12 noon
- Second session – 12:30pm to 2:00pm
As has been well documented, Scott famously endured the JKS Instructors course, graduating in 2002. Upon his return to the UK he wrote a “warts and all” book about life in Tokyo and his experiences. Don’t forget that Scott won at the National Championships five times, European Championships three times, and at the 1996 JKA World Championships in Moscow. He has authored the following books:
- Karate Stupid – ISBN-10: 178301346X; ISBN-13: 978-1783013463
- Karate Clever – ISBN-10: 1911013548; ISBN-13: 978-1911013549
- Shu Ha Ri – ISBN-10: 1720680744; ISBN-13: 978-1720680741
Please email Dave to book a spot – firstname.lastname@example.org – or text 07753 761778